Health & Safety
Oliver Crampton & Sons Ltd. places great emphasis on Health and Safety matters and undertakes to carry out its business in such a way as to ensure the safety, health and welfare of all its employees and of the general public in accordance with the Safety Health and Welfare at Work legislation. All staff and employees undergo the appropriate safety training required and are in possession of the necessary CSCS cards.
Our Health and Safety policy requires total commitment from all employees consistent with the following:
- Every employee has a legal obligation to take reasonable care for his or her own safety and for the safety of other people who may be affected by his or her acts or omissions.
- Create a positive working environment that encourages a progressive attitude towards accident prevention.
- Complying with instructions and procedures issued.
- Reporting any serious danger to health and safety, to the manager.
- Reporting to the manager, any incidents which have or may lead or might have led to injury.
- Co-operating with any investigation to prevent accidents.
- Ensure that any contractors working on our projects follow all correct safety procedure.